Thursday, February 09, 2006

....

i got these kind of feeling,just like a song i heard...such a painful song....

(i modified the song to make it more like my feeling)
One day suddenly, on a fateful day
When I open my eyes, familiar faces,
clear conversations, clear misunderstandings
Like that, my memories flew away.

And now I'm searching one living chance
My dried up tears for it and
On days when I long for it
Will I have even my laughter again?

Even if I want to find any kind of words,
there are only a few childish ones.
For a long time I tried so hard
but yet haven't found one

And now I'm searching but I can't
When I close my eyes,
there are only tears inside
will i ever be changed ?

My late regrets that I couldn't tell,
You'd probably just hear them as being funny.
For a long time I tried so hard to erase it,
Now it can't be, even in dreams, can it?

And now I'm searching one living chance
My dried up tears for it and
On days when I long for it
Will I have even my laughter again?

And now I'm searching but I can't
When I close my eyes,
there are only tears inside
will i ever be changed?

No comments: