I woke up in the morning,
I fell like something is missing
I read the bible,
Still the feeling is not there
I pray,
Yet it still not there
I do something,
The feeling is more far away
I went out and have a walk,
but still can't find it
I sit and have a cup of tea,
I feel more missing it
I hang out with friends, sitting in the car, chat with them
Even though I laugh,but..
Yet.. I can't
I went with them, having fun together, but..
Yet.. It still there
I went to the church, sitting alone,
watching the cross, hanging in front of me
The missing part...
I try to close my eyes, and try to imagine
Imagine that You are here with me,
This missing part, that is...
That is a feeling I want You to be here..
Eventhough I knew You're here,
Inside my heart,but..
I really want to be with You
Physically ....
I want to have the fun with You,
I want You to hold me,
I want to feel it...
to smell Your fragrance...
to hear Your voices...
to touch You...
to feel your warm body...
deeply ...
That is the missing part of me...
The feeling of far away...
Eventhough I knew it
I knew that You are here...
But You teach me,
to be patient 'till that day
to be faithfull 'till that day
'Till that day...
The day we can be together
Forever...
Monday, April 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment