Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ahhh

Everyday is busy and busy and busy ... hmmm... just like i said before, busy doin nothing. well, today is my last day to hand out my proposal, hope it can be approved soon.

I'd remember on the 25th of May, something happened to me, something that never happened before. I was going to a mall with my sister and some friends, I met an old friend, a friend that I'd never thought to met again. She is working at a shop in that mall, it's very surprise me, because i've pass the shop, but didn't see anyone.But when I pass it again, (in order to turn back), i met her.She call us to sit there,and we hace a little chat. But time... oh time... it always never gives me a break, since my sister got a practice , we have to go. well, i think i should really find another good time to meet her. when we are walking home, I met some friends, and surprisingly I met a person that I saw the night before.Hmm.... I never look at anybody in public place and remebered their faces. But this one is strange...really..

Well, i went home with a very exciting heart that day. Hope i can feel this exciting again someday. Actually God is giving you a very good day everyday, just the matter on how you live the day.
Have you realize something beside you, have you look around, and have you realize that He's always there? ....

No comments: