2 days ago an old friend of mine suddenly called me. She asked me if she can come to my house and i said that time cannot, because i was no a home that time. And today, she called again, and before i realize, she's already on the way to my house.
I was very surprised of it. I'd remembered the time when we are primary ages, we have a little perhaps misunderstanding that makes us for about 3 or years not to talk to each other. But around junior high school ages, we began to talk to each other again. And now suddenly she's the one who called me first. I can't ever imagine this thing will happened, since i thought she still doesn't really like me.
But we talk a lot, mostly about our old friends, some already have child, some in there some in here... so many things to talk. But the time seems not enough for us to talk. i feel that we still have so many things to talk. Since we not really talk about ourself yet, it makes me feel a little bit sad though.
But I'm really so so happy that I can meet her and she's the one who called me first. Really really happy. Thank you Lord for today, i really really happy. I know i've made u sad so many times, but You seems like always cheering me up. Eventhough my memory of today will be gone soon, but I will always thank You for this day.Love You so much ! 신, 사랑해요 ! .
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment